Monday 25 November 2013

Interiors UK 2014

When I checked my e-mails this afternoon there was one from WAN's News and it was about the Interiors UK 2014! Which is:

The UK’s definitive Interiors event for furniture, lifestyle & design


This time it will be in Birmingham from the 19-22nd of January and I so want to go. Four days of design, furniture, lighting, elegance and inspiration, sounds absolutely perfect to me! 

There will be a bit of this

and this..


..and this..


this..


and this..


..this..


and this..


and this:


All this and more will be at the Interiors UK 2014. 450 exhibitors from all over the UK plus, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, France, Portugal and many many more. 

Now I just have to check my schedule for next term and see if I can get this booked in. 
Exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment